The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this spectacular country.
Spend a weekend in Dublin, tour the North Antrim coastline or drive around the beautiful Ring of Kerry- everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Ireland with this indispensable travel guide.
InsideDK Eyewitness Travel Guide Ireland, 2019
- Over 30 colour mapshelp you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Ireland, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations depict Bunratty Castle, Dublin's Trinity College, the Giant's Causeway and more
- Colour photographs of Ireland's scenic coastline, national parks, castles, vibrant towns and cities, and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Dublin and beyond, southeast Ireland, Cork and Kerry, the Lower Shannon, the west of Ireland, northwest Ireland, the Midlands and Northern Ireland
- Historical and cultural contextgives you a richer travel experience- learn about the country's history, landscape and wildlife, Celtic heritage, music and literature, sporting events and festivals
- Essential travel tips- our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus how to get around, as well as visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Ireland, 2019is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Ireland.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
On a city break? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Dublinguide.